Lens Distortion Node¶
Use this node to simulate distortions that real camera lenses produce.
- Standard image input.
- This creates a bulging or pinching effect from the center of the image.
- This simulates chromatic aberrations, where different wavelengths of light refract slightly differently, creating a rainbow colored fringe.
- Enable or disable slider projection mode. When on, distortion is only applied horizontally. Disables Jitter and Fit.
- Adds jitter to the distortion. Faster, but noisier.
- Scales image so black areas are not visible. Only works for positive distortion.
- Standard image output.