Blender 2.80 Reference Manual¶
Welcome to the manual for Blender, the free and open source 3D creation suite.
This site can be used offline: Download the full manual (zipped HTML files).
- User Interface
- An introduction to Blender’s window system, widgets and tools.
- Overview of the interface and functionality of all editors.
- Scenes & Objects
- Objects and their organization into scenes, view layers and collections.
- Meshes, curves, metaballs, text, modeling tools, and modifiers.
- Sculpting & Painting
- Sculpting, texture painting and vertex painting.
- Grease Pencil
- 2D drawing and animation with Grease Pencil.
- Animation & Rigging
- Keyframes, drivers, constraints, armatures and shape keys.
- Physics simulations, particle systems and dynamic paint.
- Rendering and shading with Eevee, Cycles and Freestyle.
- Post-processing with the compositing nodes.
- Tracking & Masking
- Video motion tracking & masking.
- Video Editing
- Video editing with the sequencer.
- Files & Data System
- Data-block management and the structure of blend-files.
- Additional functionality available as add-ons.
- Python scripting, how to write add-ons and a reference for command-line arguments.
- Solving crashes, graphics issues and Python errors, recovering data and reporting bugs.
- A list of terms and definitions used in Blender and this manual.
- Manual Index
- A list of terms linked to the Glossary.