The Noise Modifier changes the value of one or more stroke/points properties like: location, strength, thickness or UV texture position by adding varied values that make the line unstable and noisy.
Random values can be used for the noise factor for more vivid effects.
Strength of the noise effect.
- Random Value
- When enabled, the strength of the noise uses a random value.
- Number of frames before using a new random value.
- Full Stroke
- When enabled, the effect is applied to the stroke as a whole instead of points individually.
- Move Extremes
- When disabled, the effect does not affect the stroke start and end points.
Combination of stroke/points properties that will be affected by the noise factor.
- Noise affect the point location.
- Noise affect the point strength (opacity).
- Noise affect the point thickness.
- Noise affect the point UV rotation.