The Build modifier make strokes appear or disappear in a frame range to create the effect of animating lines being drawn or erased.
Determines how many strokes are being animated at a time.
- Strokes appear/disappear one after the other, but only a single one changes at a time.
Multiple stroke appear/disappear at a time.
If enabled you can set the Time Alignment.
- Time Alignment
- Align Start
- All stroke start at the same time (i.e. shorter strokes finish earlier).
- Align End
- All stroke end at the same time (i.e. shorter strokes start later).
Determines the animation type to build the strokes.
- Shows points in the order they occur in each stroke, from first to last stroke. (Simulating lines being drawn.)
- Hide points from the end of each stroke to the start, from last to first stroke. (Simulating lines being erased.)
- Hide points in the order they occur in each stroke, from first to last stroke. (Simulating ink fading or vanishing after getting drawn.)
- Start Delay
- Number of frames after each Grease Pencil keyframe before the modifier has any effects.
- Maximum number of frames that the build effect can run for. (Unless another Grease Pencil keyframe occurs before this time has elapsed.)
- Restrict Frame range
If enabled, only modify strokes during the specified frame range.
- Determines the start and end frame for the build effect.