- Seam Bleed extends the paint beyond UV island bounds to avoid visual artifacts (like bleed for baking).
- Amount of dithering when painting on 8 bit images.
- With Geometry occlusion active only exposed (not hidden by other mesh parts) pixels are affected. This also allows for 3D stencils to be used to mask out areas of the surface too.
- Backface Culling
- With backface culling enabled you can only paint on the front side of faces.
See the Brush Display options.
Cavity masking means that the brush will be masked if there is a cavity or a hill on the mesh surface depending on the mesh options. The cavity algorithm is vertex-based.
Brush options shared between the brush types.
Size, Color, Strength
- Screen Grab Size
- Size of the captured image for reprojecting.
- Quick Edit
- Edit a snapshot of the viewport in an external image editor.
- Project edited image back onto the object.
- Apply Camera Image
- Project an edited render from the active camera back onto the object.