Time Offset Modifier¶
The Time Offset Modifier offsets the position of Grease Pencil keyframes.
For example can be used to start the same animation loop at different times and avoid an unappealing synchronization of the loops.
Or if you have different character poses in several keyframes, the Time Offset Modifier can be use to select which pose to show at a particular time in the animation. This is especially useful for cut-out animation.
- Offsets keyframes in default animation playback direction (left to right).
- Offsets keyframes in inverse animation playback direction (right to left).
- Fixed Frame
Keep the selected frame fixed and do not change over time.
- Frame number to use.
- Frame Offset
- Number of frames to offset the original keyframes.
- Frame Scale
- Evaluation time (in seconds).
- Custom Range
When enabled, uses a custom range of frames.
- Start/End Frame
- Sets the range start and end frames.
- Keep Loop
- Moves end frame to the animation start to keep animation in a loop.
See Influence Filters.