- Standard image input.
- X, Y
- Used to move the input image horizontally and vertically.
- Used to rotate an image around its center. Positive values rotate counter-clockwise and negative ones clockwise.
- Used to resize the image. The scaling is relative, meaning a value of 0.5 gives half the size and a value of 2.0 gives twice the size of the original image.
- No interpolation, uses nearest neighboring pixel.
- Simple interpolation between adjacent pixels.
- Highest quality interpolation.
- Standard image output.