Directional Blur Node¶
Blurs an image in a specified direction and magnitude. Can be used to fake motion blur.
- Standard image input.
- Controls how may times the image is duplicated to create the blur effect. Higher values give smoother results.
- Wraps the image on the X and Y axis to fill in areas, that become transparent from the blur effect.
- Center X, Y
- Sets the position where the blur center is. This makes a difference if the angle, spin, and/or zoom are used.
- How large the blur effect is.
- Image is blurred at this angle from the center.
- Rotates the image each iteration to create a spin effect, from the center point.
- Scales the image each iteration, creating the effect of a zoom.
- Standard image output.
TODO <2.8 add.