Difference Key Node¶
This node produces a matte that isolates foreground content by comparing it with a reference background image.
- Contains foreground content against the background that is to be removed.
- The reference background image.
- Where pixels match the reference background to within the specified threshold, the matte is made transparent.
- Increase to make nearby pixels partially transparent producing a smoother blend along the edges.
- Image with its alpha channel adjusted for the keyed selection.
- A black-and-white alpha mask of the key.