Double Edge Mask Node¶
The Double Edge Mask node creates a gradient between two masks.
- Inner Mask
- A mask representing the inside shape, which will be fully white.
- Outer Mask
- A mask representing the outside shape, which will fade from black at its edges to white at the Inner Mask.
- Inner Edge
- All shapes in the Inner Mask contribute to the gradient, even ones that do not touch the Outer Mask shape.
- Adjacent Only
- Only shapes in the Inner Mask that overlap with the Outer Mask contribute to the gradient.
- Buffer Edge
- Keep In
- Parts of the Outer Mask that touch the edge of the image are treated as if they stop at the edge.
- Bleed Out
- Parts of the Outer Mask that touch the edge of the image are extended beyond the boundary of the image.
- Standard mask output.