Panning can be done by clicking the MMB and dragging.
Zooming can be done by scrolling Wheel up or down. Also, as in the 3D View, you can use NumpadPlus or NumpadMinus to zoom.
- Update Automatically
- Update the view in multiple areas.
- UV Local View
- Draw Other Objects
- Draws the UVs of selected objects (Object Mode) in the background.
- Show Metadata
- Draws the Metadata if they were set in the render tabs Metadata panel.
- Draw Texture Paint UVs
- Hides the UVs in Paint Mode.
- View Zoom In/Out
- Adjusts the Zoom level Wheel.
- Zoom Ratio
- Zoom 1:8 Numpad8
- Zoom 1:4 Numpad4
- Zoom 1:2 Numpad2
- Zoom 1:1 Numpad1
- Zoom 2:1 Shift-Numpad2
- Zoom 4:1 Shift-Numpad4
- Zoom 8:1 Shift-Numpad8
- View Center
- Center the view to the entire UVs NumpadPeriod.
- View All
- Center the view to the entire image Home.
- View Fit
- Fit the view to the image dimensions Shift-Home.