Edit Strip Panel¶
The Edit Strip panel is used to control placement and properties of strips.
- You can name or rename your strips here.
- Displays the type of strip selected.
- Blend Mode
Controls how the strip affects other strips. Autoblending modes remove the need for separate effect strips.
- A strip replaces the output image of any lower-level strips.
Set the opacity (alpha) of the strip.
- Mute (eye/speaker icon)
- Hides the strip so that it does not participate in the final image computation.
Changes the channel number, or row, of the strip.
- Lock (padlock icon)
- Prevents the strip from being moved.
- Start Frame
- Changes the starting frame number of the strip, which is the same as grabbing and moving the strip.
- Specify the number of frames to use for the strip.
At the bottom you can see several informations about the input media.