Enables you to quickly set common image pre-processing options.
- To only display each nth frame. For example, if you set this to 10, the strip will only display frames 1, 11, 21, 31, 41… of the source. Strobe is a float value – this way you can get a strobe effect synced exactly to a beat, for example, by using non-integer values.
- Plays the strip in reverse (time).
- Removes fields in a video file. For example, if it is an analog video and it has even or odd interlacing fields.
- X Flip
- Mirrors the image along the X axis (left to right).
- Y Flip
- Mirrors the image along the Y axis (top to bottom).
- Increase or decrease the saturation of an image.
- Multiplies the colors by this value. This will increases the brightness.
- Convert to Float
- Converts input to float data.