The Bisect tool is a quick way to cut a mesh in two along a custom plane.
Use LMB click and drag to draw cut line. Once the cut is done the Adjust Last Operation panel gives a few options.
- Plane Point, Plane Normal
- The plane can be numerically adjusted for precise values.
- Cuts can optionally fill in the holes created, with materials, UV maps, and vertex colors based on the surrounding geometry.
- Clear Inner, Clear Outer
- Cuts may remove geometry on one side.
- Axis Threshold
- Cut along the straight plane or along the existing geometry below the distance from the plane.