In the Properties editor, choose the Texture tab: this will show the Texture panel.
- Texture Context
The radio button selects the texture data type, that is,
the kind of texture that is being edited.
- World Background.
- Material type is described in the following section.
Lamps Textures in the lighting section.
- Brush textures are applied in Painting & Sculpting.
- Active Texture
- The Texture slots are displayed in a List Views.
The order in the stack defines how textures are overlayed in the rendered image.
The checkbox enables/disables the selected texture.
- The Texture Data-Block Menu for the selected texture slot.
- Texture Type
- Choose the type of texture that is used for the current texture data-block.
These types are described in detail in this section.