The Geometry node gives geometric information about the current shading point. All vector coordinates are in World Space. For volume shaders, only the position and incoming vector are available.
This node has no inputs.
This node has no properties.
- Position of the shading point.
- Shading normal at the surface (includes smooth normals and bump mapping).
- Tangent at the surface.
- True Normal
- Geometry or flat normal of the surface.
- Vector pointing towards the point the shading point is being viewed from.
- Parametric coordinates of the shading point on the surface.
- 1.0 if the face is being viewed from the back side, 0.0 for the front side.
- An approximation of the curvature of the mesh per-vertex. Lighter values indicate convex angles, darker values indicate concave angles. It allows you to do effects like dirt maps and wear-off effects.