- Starts rendering a still image of the current frame.
- Starts rendering an animation. See Rendering Animations for more detail.
- Mixes all the audio found in a scene and mixes into one file. See Introduction.
By default the biggest area is replaced with the UV/Image Editor and the render appears.
To chancel the rendering process click the chancel button
X besides the progressbar in the Info Editor,
Renders are displayed in the UV/Image Editor. You can set the way this is displayed to several different options in the Display menu:
- Keep UI
- The image is rendered to the UV/Image Editor, but the UI remains the same. You will need to open the UV/Image Editor manually to see the render result.
- New Window
- A new floating window opens up, displaying the render.
- Image Editor
- One of the existing editors is replaced with the UV/Image Editor, showing the render.
- Full Screen
- The UV/Image Editor replaces the UI, showing the render.
- Lock Interface
- Lock interface during rendering in favor of giving more memory to the renderer.