Follow Track Constraint¶
By default the Follow Track constraint is making objects have the same position at a frame as the track has and the motion of this object happens on a single plane defined by the camera and the original position of the object.
- Active Clip
- Receive tracking data from the active movie clip in the Movie Clip editor. If unchecked, an option appears to choose from the other available clips.
- 3D Position
- Use the 3D position of the track to parent to.
- Parent to the undistorted position of the 2D track.
- Frame Method
- Defines how the footage is fitted in the camera frame.
- Select the camera to which the motion is parented to (if active an empty scene camera is used).
- Depth Object
- If this object is set, constrained objects will be projected onto the surface of this depth object which can be used to create facial makeup visual effects.
- Constraint to F-Curve
- Creates F-Curves for the object that copies the movement caused by the constraint.