IK Solver Constraint¶
The Inverse Kinematics constraint implements the inverse kinematics armature posing technique. Hence, it is only available for bones. To quickly create an IK constraint with a target, select a bone in pose mode, and press Shift-I.
This constraint is fully documented in the Inverse Kinematics page, part of the rigging chapter.
- Data ID used to select the an armature.
- Pole Target
- Object for pole rotation.
- Maximum number of solving iterations.
- Chain Length
How many bones are included in the IK effect. Set to 0 to include all bones.
- Use Tail
- Include bone’s tail as last element in chain.
- Enable IK stretching.
- For Tree-IK: Weight of position control for this target.
- Chain follow rotation of target.
- Disable for targetless IK.
- Chain follows rotation of target.