Transform Cache Constraint¶
The Transform Cache Constraint is used to stream animations made at the transformation matrix level (for example rigid bodies, or camera movements).
- Cache File
Data-block menu to select the Alembic file.
- File Path
- Path to Alembic file.
- Is Sequence
- Whether or not the cache is separated in a series of files.
- Override Frame
Whether to use a custom frame for looking up data in the cache file, instead of using the current scene frame.
- The time to use for looking up the data in the cache file, or to determine which to use in a file sequence.
- Manual Transform Scale
- Value by which to enlarge or shrink the object with respect to the world’s origin.
- Object Path
- The path to the Alembic object inside the archive.
- Type of data to read for a mesh object respectively: vertices, polygons, UV maps and Vertex Color layers.