Track Position Node¶
The Track Position node is used to return information about a tracking marker to the Compositor.
This node as no inputs.
- Movie Clip
Used to select a Movie Clip data-block to use, for controls see Data-Block Menu.
- Tracking Object
- Camera object to get track information from.
- Track Name
- The name of the track to get track information from.
Which marker position to use for output.
- Outputs an absolute position of a marker.
- Relative Start
- Outputs the positions of a marker relative to the first marker of a track.
- Relative Frame
- Outputs the positions of a marker relative to the markers of the given Frame.
- Absolute Frame
- Outputs the absolute positions of a marker at the given Frame.
- The marker’s X and Y location.
- The velocity of the marker, measured in pixels per frame. This could be used to fake effects like motion blur by connecting it to the Vector Blur Node.