Mesh edit mode tools:
Some Object Mode are also present.
Select or moved.
- Extrude Region
Extrude the selected region together freely or along an axis.
- Inset Faces
- Inset selected faces.
- Create a bevel from the selected elements.
- Loop Cut
Create a loop cut along the mesh.
- Loop Cut And Slide
- Create a loop cut along the mesh and slide it along edges.
Create a knife cut in the mesh. Press enter to confirm the cut.
- Bisect the mesh.
- Poly Build
- Create geometry by adding vertices one by one.
Create new geometry by extruding & rotating.
- Spin Duplicate
- Create new geometry by duplicating & rotating.
Flatten angles of selected vertices.
- Randomize selected vertices.
- Edge Slide
Slide edge along a faces.
- Vertex Slide
- Slide vertex along an edge.
Shrink selected vertices along their normals.
- Push or pull (scale) selected elements.
Shear selected elements.
- To Sphere
- Move vertices outwards in a spherical shape around object center.
- Rip Region
Rip Polygons and move the result.
- Rip Edge
- Extend vertices and move the result.