Hair Info Node¶
The Hair Info node gives access to Hair information.
This node has no inputs.
This node has no properties.
- Is Strand
- Returns 1 when the shader is acting on a strand, otherwise 0.
- The point along the strand where the ray hits the strand (1 at the tip and 0 at the root).
- The thickness of the strand at the point where the ray hits the strand.
- Tangent Normal
- Tangent normal of the strand.
- A random per-hair value in the range from 0 to 1. It can for example be used in combination with a color ramp, to randomize the hair color.