The Toon BSDF is used to create Diffuse and Glossy materials with cartoon light effects.
- Color of the surface, or physically speaking, the probability that light is reflected for each wavelength.
- Parameter between 0.0 and 1.0 that gives an angle of reflection between 0° and 90°.
- This value specifies an angle over which a smooth transition from full to no reflection happens.
- Normal used for shading; if nothing is connected the default shading normal is used.
- Use shading based on the Diffuse BSDF.
- Use shading based on the Glossy BSDF for specular reflection.
- Standard shader output.