Perlin Noise 2D¶
The Perlin Noise 2D modifier adds one-dimensional Perlin noise to the stroke. The modifier generates noisy displacements using 2D coordinates of stroke vertices as the input of the noise generator.
- How dense the noise is (kind of a scale factor along the stroke).
- How much the noise distorts the stroke in the Angle direction.
- The seed of the random generator (the same seed over a stroke will always give the same result).
- The “level of detail” of the noise.
- In which direction the noise is applied (0.0 is fully horizontal).