See the Overlay & Appearance options.
- Setting the factor allows you to add gravity to your brush strokes, giving it a draping effect.
- Using another object, the gravity can be oriented to the set object’s local Z axis, changing the direction of the gravity.
- Threaded Sculpt
- Takes advantage of multiple CPU processors to improve sculpting performance.
- Fast Navigation
- For multi-resolution models, shows low resolution while navigating in the viewport.
- Use Deform Only
- Limits the activated modifiers on the active object to Deform Modifiers, and Multiresolution. Constructive modifiers (like Subdivision Surface, Mirror and other) get deactivated, because they could give inaccurate results.
- Show Diffuse Color
- Allows the active object to show its diffuse color when sculpting.
- Show Mask
- The option to hide mask in the viewport. Brushes themselves are still affected by the mask, but the viewport will not display the mask.
- Unified Settings
- Forces the brush size to be shared across brushes.
- Forces the brush strength to be shared across brushes.
- Not used in Sculpt Mode.