- Backdrop Channels
- Set the image to be displayed with Color, Color and Alpha, or just Alpha.
- Sets how big the backdrop image is.
- Change the screen space position of the backdrop, or click the Move button, or shortcut Alt-MMB to manually move it.
- Automatically scales the backdrop to fit the size of the editor.
This panel help you to tweak the performance of the compositor.
- Sets the quality when doing the final render.
- Sets the quality when making edits.
- Chunk Size
- Max size of a title (smaller values give a better distribution of multiple threads, but more overhead).
- This allows the use of an OpenCL platform to aid in rendering. Generally, this should be enabled unless your hardware does not have good OpenCL support.
- Buffer Groups
- Enables buffering of group nodes to increase the speed at the cost of more memory.
- Two Pass
- Use two pass execution during editing: the first pass calculates fast nodes, the second pass calculates all nodes.
- Viewer Region
- This allows to set an area of interest for the backdrop and preview. The region is started by Ctrl-B and finished by selection of a rectangular area. Ctrl-Alt-B discards the region back to a full preview. This is only a preview option, final compositing during a render ignores this region.
- Auto Render
- Re-render and composite changed layer when edits to the 3D scene are made.