The Metadata panel includes options for writing metadata into render output.
Only some image formats support metadata: See image formats.
Stamping can include the following data:
- Includes the current date and time.
- Includes the current scene time and render frame at
- Render Time
- Includes the render time.
- Includes the frame number.
- Frame Range
- Includes the start and end frame numbers.
- Includes the peak memory usage.
- Includes the rendering machine’s hostname.
- Includes the name of the active camera.
- Includes the name of the active camera’s lens value.
- Includes the name of the active scene.
- Includes the name of the last marker.
- Includes the filename of the blend-file.
- Strip Name
- Includes the name of the foreground sequence strip.
- Strip Metadata
- Use metadata from the strips in the Sequencer.
Includes a custom note.
It can be useful to use the Note field if you are setting up a render farm.
Since you can script any information you like into it, such as an identifier for the render node or the job number.
For details on stamping arbitrary values, see: this page.
- Burn into Image
Add metadata as text to the render.
- Font Size
- Set the size of the text.
- Text Color
- Set the color and alpha of the stamp text.
- Set the color and alpha of the color behind the text.
- Include Labels
- Displays the labels before the metadata text. For example, ”Camera” in front of the camera name, etc.