|Hotkey:||Shift-W, Shift-Ctrl-W, Alt-W|
Most bones’ properties (except the transform ones) are regrouped in each bone’s panels, in the Bones tab in Edit Mode. Let us detail them.
Note that some of them are also available in the 3D Views, through the three pop-up menus within the same entry:
- Toggle Setting: Shift-W or
- Enable Setting: Shift-Ctrl-W or
- Disable Setting: Alt-W or
- Draw Wire
- ToDo <2.60.
- (also Shift-W ).
- Multiply Vertex Group by Envelope
These settings control how the bone influences its geometry, along with the bones’ joints radius. This will be detailed in the skinning part.
- Inherit Rotation
- These settings affect the behavior of children bones while transforming their parent in Pose Mode, so this will be detailed in the posing part!
- Inherit Scale
- ToDo <2.62.
- (also Shift-W previous page. ) This will prevent all editing of the bone in Edit Mode; see