The Display panel is used to enable extra drawing or viewing options for the 3D View.
- Displays the name of the object in the 3D View.
- Displays an object similar to an Empty that shows the object’s axis.
- Draws an object’s wireframe on top of the solid drawing.
- Draw All Edges
- Displays all edges for mesh objects.
Displays a bounding box around an object. This can be helpful if you have high-poly objects that slow down the viewport.
- Draw Bounds Type
- Displays the object’s bounds calculated with different primitive shapes that might be closer to what the original object looks like.
- Texture Space
- Displays the objects Texture Space.
- Makes the object draw in front of others. (Unsupported for duplicator drawing).
- Displays material transparency in the object. (Unsupported for duplicator drawing).
- Maximum Draw Type
- The Maximum shading mode to display in the 3D View. This can be useful if you have a high-poly object that is slowing down performance.
- Object Color
- Allows to specify the color used when the Object Color in Material Options is enabled.