It allows you to control how the images of Scene Strips are displayed in the preview.
- OpenGL Preview
Use a quick OpenGL preview (see OpenGL render for more on this subject), otherwise a full render is used, which can be very slow.
- Sequencer Preview Shading
- Method for rendering OpenGL renders. See the 3D View’s Viewport Shading options.
- Textured Solid
- Display textures even when in solid mode.
Settings used by OpenGL Previews:
- The anti-alias setting from the active scene is used for all scenes.
- The alpha setting is taken from each scene strip Alpha Mode option.
- Show Overexposed
- Shows overexposed (bright white) areas using a zebra pattern. The threshold can be adjust with the slider.
- Proxy Render Size
- Size to display proxies at in the preview region. Using a smaller preview size will increase speed.
Shows guides used to position elements to ensure that the most important parts of the video can be seen across all screens.
See Safe Areas in the camera docs.