The Metadata panel includes options for writing metadata into render output.
Only some image formats support metadata: See image formats.
Stamping can include the following data:
- Includes the current date and time.
- Includes the current scene time and render frame at
- Render Time
- Includes the render time.
- Includes the frame number.
- Frame Range
- Includes the start and end frame numbers.
- Includes the peak memory usage.
- Includes the rendering machine’s hostname.
- Includes the name of the active camera.
- Includes the name of the active camera’s lens value.
- Includes the name of the active scene.
- Includes the name of the last marker.
- Includes the filename of the blend-file.
- Strip Name
- Includes the name of the foreground sequence strip.
- Strip Metadata
- Use metadata from the strips in the Sequencer.
Includes a custom note.
It can be useful to use the Note field if you are setting up a render farm.
Since you can script any information you like into it, such as an identifier for the render-node or the job-number.
For details on stamping arbitrary values, see: this page.
- Burn into Image
Add metadata as text to the render.
- Font Size
- Set the size of the text.
- Text Color
- Set the color and alpha of the stamp text.
- Set the color and alpha of the color behind the text.
- Include Labels
- Draws the labels before the metadata text. For example, «Camera» in front of the camera name, etc.