Duplication at Frames or DupliFrames creates instances of an animated object that correspond to the state of this object (including Location, Rotation and Scaling) in each frame of the animation.
- Start, End
- Specify the start and end frames of the animation for which the instances will be created.
- On, Off
- Creates an alternating pattern, "On" number of frames will be shown, next "Off" frames will be skipped and so on.
- When the object is animated using Follow Path animation, this option causes to ignore this path animation, and use only the animation of the object itself.
In Fig. The monkey is animated using the Follow Path animation. DupliFrames is applied to the Monkey object that travel along the Bézier circle during 16 frames, (see Path Animation example). Option Speed in the Duplication panel is disabled.
To transform all monkeys into real objects, first Shift-Ctrl-A to Make Duplicates Real. All monkeys are now real objects, but still linked copies. To change this, use U shortcut or.
- 要沿曲线排列物体，组合 阵列修改器 和 曲线修改器 通常很有用。
- DupliVerts can be used to arrange objects, for example, along a circle or across a subdivided plane.