- This can be used to change the brightness of an image. Different than the Exposure option found in the Color management panel this exposure option works on the data while the Color management exposure is on the view.
- Render the background transparent, for compositing the image over another background after rendering.
- Transparent Glass
- Render transmissive surfaces as transparent, for compositing glass over another background.
- Transparent Roughness
- For transparent glass, keep surfaces with roughness above the threshold opaque.
- Pixel Filter
Due to limited resolution of images and computer screens pixel filters are needed to avoid aliasing (jaggy edges). This is achieved by slightly blurring the image to soften edges.
- No filter.
- Smooth filter.
- Default filter with a better balance between smoothness and detail preservation.
- Filter Width
- Lower values give more crisp renders, higher values are softer and reduce aliasing.