Blender Python API Documentation¶
Welcome to the API reference for Blender 2.80.74 0efe89bdd810, built 2019-06-03.
This site can be downloaded for offline use: Download the full Documentation (zipped HTML files)
- Quickstart: new to Blender or scripting and want to get your feet wet?
- API Overview: a more complete explanation of Python integration
- API Reference Usage: examples of how to use the API reference docs
- Best Practice: Conventions to follow for writing good scripts
- Tips and Tricks: Hints to help you while writing scripts for Blender
- Gotcha's: some of the problems you may come up against when writing scripts
- List of changes since last Blender release