Blender preferences space data
Search term for filtering in the UI
Type: string, default “”, (never None)
NAMEName, Filter based on the operator name.
KEYKey-Binding, Filter based on key bindings.
Type: enum in [‘NAME’, ‘KEY’], default ‘NAME’
Parameters: id (string) – The RNA type identifier. Returns: The RNA type or default when not found. Return type:
Parameters: id (string) – The RNA type identifier. Returns: The class or default when not found. Return type: type
draw_handler_add(callback, args, region_type, draw_type)¶
Add a new draw handler to this space type. It will be called every time the specified region in the space type will be drawn. Note: All arguments are positional only for now.
- callback (function) – A function that will be called when the region is drawn. It gets the specified arguments as input.
- args (tuple) – Arguments that will be passed to the callback.
- region_type (str) – The region type the callback draws in; usually ‘WINDOW’. (
- draw_type (str) – Usually POST_PIXEL for 2D drawing and POST_VIEW for 3D drawing. In some cases PRE_VIEW can be used.
Handler that can be removed later on.
Remove a draw handler that was added previously.
- handler (object) – The draw handler that should be removed.
- region_type (str) – Region type the callback was added to.