- Max Subdivision
- Maximum number of subdivision by the subdivision surface modifiers.
- Child Particles
- Show only a subset of all child hairs and particles.
- Texture Limit
- Automatically scales textures down so that they are no larger than the values chosen. This can help reduce computer memory resources when rendering large scenes with huge textures.
- AO Bounces
- Replace global illumination with ambient occlusion after the specified number of bounces. This can reduce noise in interior scenes with little visual difference.
See Common Settings above.
- Use Camera Cull
- Automatically culls objects based on the camera frustum defined by the Margin.
- Use Distance Cull
- Automatically culls objects based on their distance from the active camera. This is set via the Distance property.