This add-on provides an extensive set of tools for the manipulating and editing of curves. Several CAD style curve tools are included.
- Open Blender and go to Preferences then the Add-ons tab.
- Click Add Curve then Curve Tools to enable the script.
Located in the.
This add-on is split into sub panels with each panel having it's own specific set of tools.
- Curve Info
- Print splines, segments and empty splines information to the Info header and Info editor.
- Calc Length
- Calculate the length of the curve and show in the add-on's panel.
- Curve Splines Info
- Print splines information to the Info header and Info editor.
- Curve Segments Info
- Print segments information to the Info header and Info editor.
- Set origin to spline start
- Move the origin of the curve to the first point.
- Intersect curves
- Create an intersection between flat curves on the same plane.
Two Curves Loft¶
- Loft a mesh object between two Bézier curves.
- Auto Loft
- Turn on to store the loft data if you move or edit the curves.
- Update Auto Loft
- Press this button to update the new loft mesh position after moving or editing parent curves.
- Curve Outline
- Create an outline around a selected curve object.
- Separate Outline or Selected
- Separate the Outline mesh from the original.
- Round or chamfer Bézier point fillets.
- Handle Projection
- To do.
- Subdivide selection or filleted corners.
- Scale Reset
- Reset the objects scale to (1, 1, 1).
- It creates a surface from a profile and two paths. The order in which you select the curves and its direction is important to make this work right.
- Convert Selected Faces to Bézier
- Select faces and convert them to Bézier curves.
- Convert Bézier to Surface
- Convert the selected curve to a NURBS surface.
- Offset Curve
- Create an offsetted array.
- Boolean Two Selected Spline
- Boolean selected curves on a 2D plane.
- Multi Subdivide
- Subdivide with level of details.
- Split by Selected Points
- Cuts the selected points creating openings.
- Remove Doubles
- Remove doubled points.
- Discretize Curve
- Disconnect the selected points.
- Array Selected Spline
- Create an array of the selected curves in Edit Mode.
- Show Point Resolution
- Display the resolution in the interface with a colored overlay.
- Show and Arrange Sequence
- Display and arrange the sequence.
- Remove Splines
- Remove selected splines based on a threshold.
- Join Splines
- Join selected splines based on a threshold.
- Tools for paths.
|Description:||Adds functionality for Bézier/NURBS curve/surface modeling.|
|Authors:||MacKracken, cwolf3d, Alexander Meißner (Lichtso)|
|Contributors:||guy lateur, Alexander Meißner (Lichtso), Dealga McArdle (zeffii), Marvin K. Breuer (MKB)|
|Maintainer:||Vladimir Spivak (cwolf3d)|
|Note:||This add-on is bundled with Blender.|