Refine Tracking Solution¶
When solving for camera motion, narrowing down the solve error by hand can be a really frustrating task. Setting the track weight according to the reprojection error solve this issue for camera motion tracking. This add-on automatically sets the weight of all tracks according to the error in a single click.
Basically this allow you to choose the wanted solution error and get it within a single click, even with poor tracks (stemming from for example the automatic detected feature).
It is perfectly suited for automatically tracked movies, with many tracks (motion flow like solving). Even a bad track may have a good influence with the correct weight.
- Open Blender and go to Preferences then the Add-ons tab.
- Click Video Tools then Refine tracking solution to enable the script.
- Start to solve your motion as usually.
- Choose your target solution error, e.g: 0.3.
- Refine your camera motion path solution.
|Description:||Refine motion solution by setting track weight according to reprojection error.|
|Note:||This add-on is bundled with Blender.|