The Viewport Display panel is used to enable extra display options for the 3D Viewport.
- Displays the name of the object in the 3D View.
- Displays an object similar to an Empty that shows the object's axis.
- Displays an object's wireframe on top of the solid display.
- All Edges
- Displays all edges for mesh objects.
- Texture Space
- Displays the objects Texture Space.
- Allows the object to cast shadows in the viewport.
- In Front
- Makes the object display in front of others. (Unsupported for instanced objects.)
- Display As
- The shading mode to display in the 3D View; this can be useful if you have a high-poly object that is slowing down the viewport.
- Allows to specify the object's color when using the Workbench renderer.
Displays a bounding shape around an object. This can be helpful if you have high-poly objects that slow down the viewport.
- Displays the object's bounds calculated with different primitive shapes that might be closer to what the original object looks like.