Vector Math Node¶
The Vector Math node performs the selected math operation on the input vectors.
The inputs of the node are dynamic. Some inputs are only available in certain operations. For instance, the Scale input is only available in the Scale operator.
- Input vector A.
- Input vector B.
- Input Scale.
The vector math operator to be applied on the input vectors.
- The sum of A and B.
- The difference between A and B.
- The entrywise product of A and B. \((A.x * B.x, A.y * B.y, A.z * B.z)\)
- The entrywise division of A by B. Division by zero returns zero. \((A.x / B.x, A.y / B.y, A.z / B.z)\)
- Cross Product
- The cross product of A and B.
- The projection of A onto B.
- The reflection of A around the normal B. B need not be normalized.
- Dot Product
- The dot product of A and B.
- The distance between A and B.
- The length of A.
- The result of multiplying A by the scalar input Scale.
- The result of normalizing A.
- The result of rounding A to the largest integer multiple of B less than or equal A.
- The entrywise floor of A.
- The entrywise ceiling of A.
- The entrywise modulo of A by B.
- The fractional part of A.
- The entrywise absolute value of A.
- The entrywise minimum from A and B.
- The entrywise maximum from A and B.
The output of the node is dynamic. It is either a vector or a scalar depending on the operator. For instance, the Length operator have a scalar output while the Add operator have a vector output.
- Output vector.
- Output value.