- Backface Culling
- Use backface culling to hide backsides of faces.
- Render the scene transparent. With the slider you can control how transparent the scene should appear.
Renders a sharp shadow in the scene.
- Defines how dark the shadow should be rendered. This slider can be adjusted between 0 (shadow not visible) and 1 (shadow is black).
- Light Direction
- Controls the direction of the light source that casts the shadows.
- Shadow Shift
- Controls the Shadow termination angle. It can be used to limit self shadowing artifacts.
- Shadow Focus
- Controls the falloff near the edge of the shadow.
Highlight ridges and valleys in the scene geometry.
Method how to calculate the cavity.
- The World method is more precise but is slower to calculate.
- The Screen method is fast but does not take the size of the ridges and valleys into account.
- Both will use both methods.
- Control the visibility of ridges.
- Control the visibility of valleys.
- Depth of Field
Use the Depth of Field settings of the active camera in the viewport. Only visible when looking through the camera.
The settings are located onpanel.
- Render the outline of objects in the viewport. The color of the outline can be adjusted.
- Specular Highlighting
Render specular highlights.
Only available when Lighting is set to Studio lighting.