Vertex Paint Tools¶
- Paints a specified color over the object.
- Smooths out the colors of adjacent vertices. In this mode the Color Value is ignored. The strength defines how much the colors are blurred.
- Smooths color by painting the average resulting color from all colors under the brush.
- Smudges colors by grabbing the colors under the brush and ”dragging” them. This can be imagined as a finger painting tool.
Draw free-hand annotation.
- Annotate Line
- Draw straight line annotation.
- Annotate Polygon
- Draw a polygon annotation.
- Annotate Eraser
- Erase previous drawn annotations.