- This option controls the radius of the brush, measured in pixels. F allows you to change the brush size interactively by dragging the mouse and then LMB (the texture of the brush should be visible inside the circle). Typing a number then enter while using F allows you to enter the size numerically. Brush size can be affected by enabling the pressure sensitivity icon, if you are using a Graphics Tablet.
Controls how much each application of the brush affects the model. For example, higher values cause the Randomize brush to add noise to the strokes more quickly, and cause the Smooth brush to soften the strokes more quickly.
You can change the brush strength interactively by pressing Shift-F in the 3D View and then moving the brush and then LMB. You can enter the size numerically also while in Shift-F sizing. Brush strength can be affected by enabling the pressure sensitivity icon, if a supported tablet is being used.
- Use Falloff
- When enabled, use Strength falloff for the brush. Brush Strength decays with the distance from the center of the brush.
- Sculpt strokes
Filters the effect of the brush over the strokes. Applies to Smooth and Randomize brushes only.
If there is no filter selected Affect Position is the default behavior.
- Affect Position
- Toggles the brush effect on the position of the stroke points.
- Affect Strength
- Toggles the brush effect on the strength (alpha) of the stroke points.
- Affect Thickness
- Toggles the brush effect on the thickness of the stroke points.
- Affect Pressure
- Toggles the brush effect on the pressure values of the stroke points.
- Affect UV
- Toggles the brush effect on the UV rotation of the stroke points.
- The influence direction of the brush. This can be Add or Subtract.
- Show Brush
Shows the brush shape in the viewport.
- Set the color of the brush ring. Depending on the current mode there will be options to set a single Color or a Color for Adding/Subtracting.