General settings for Grease Pencil strokes.
Stroke Depth Order¶
- 2D Layers
- The Strokes drawing order respect the order of the 2D layers list (top to bottom) and ignores the real position of the strokes in 3D space. See 2D Layers for more information.
- 3D Location
- The strokes drawing order is based on the stroke location in 3D space.
- World Space
- The thickness is relative to world space. Stroke thickness change with the screen zoom factor.
- Screen Space
- The thickness is relative to screen space. Stroke thickness remains the same regardless of the screen zoom factor.
- Thickness Scale
- Sets a thickness scale factor for all strokes.
- Force Fill Update
- Toggle the use of recalculation for filled strokes. When using modifiers the filled strokes must be calculated with every deformation to keep its accuracy. Keep in mind this extra calculations will have an impact on the performance (less FPS).
- Adaptive UVs
- UVs in textured strokes are calculated automatically depending on the stroke size.