Multiframe allows you to edit, sculpt or weight painting on several frames at the same time. Extremely useful to avoid making a repetitive task one frame at a time when animating.
- Select the desired keyframes to edit or sculpt at the same time.
- Activate the Multiframe tool in the 3D View’s header with the toggle button (fade lines icon).
- Once activated you can:
- Select the points in all the selected keyframes and make your editions.
- Start sculpting. The sculpt brushes will affects all the strokes in the selected keyframes.
- Start weight painting. The weight paint brush will affects all the strokes in the selected keyframes.
- Use Falloff
- When enabled, the effects on the strokes start to falloff from the current frame as defined by a curve widget.