- Max Subdivision
- Maximum number of subdivision by the subdivision surface modifiers.
- Child Particles
- Show only a subset of all child hairs and particles.
- Texture Limit
- Automatically scales textures down so that they are no larger than the values chosen. This can help reduce computer memory resources when rendering large scenes with huge textures.
- AO Bounces
- Replace global illumination with ambient occlusion after the specified number of bounces. This can reduce noise in interior scenes with little visual difference.
See Common Settings above.
- Use Camera Cull
- Automatically culls objects based on the camera frustum defined by the Margin.
- Use Distance Cull
- Automatically culls objects based on their distance from the active camera. This is set via the Distance property.
- Playback Only
- Activates the simplification process only during animation playback.
- Disable Grease Pencil modifiers.
- Disable Grease Pencil visual effects.
- Layer Blending
- Disable the blending modes used in layers.
- Layer Tinting
- Disable layers tint overrides, only base material colors are displayed.
- Disable Fill
- Disable the fill component in Grease Pencil materials.
- The strokes of materials that use a fill component are not displayed.