Movie Clip Node¶
This node is a special node that uses some of the values taken from footage cameras and trackings and links them to the output. It is possible to load image sequences, but only Image and Alpha values will be available, because the other outputs will not have any values associated with them. When a tracked clip is chosen, Blender will fulfill the outputs using internal values taken from the tracking. So the controls for start and end frames will be defined at the Movie clip editor.
This node has no input sockets.
The first two sockets are the minimum output.
- Outputs the entire image at the specified color space.
- The alpha value taken from the movie or image.
- Offset X
- The X offset value from the footage camera or tracking.
- Offset Y
- The Y offset value from the footage camera or tracking.
- The scale of the image taken from the footage camera or tracking.
- The lens angle taken from the footage camera or tracking.