For Grease Pencil Sculpt modes each brush type is exposed as a tool, the brush can be changed from the tool setting. See Brush for more information.
Grease Pencil sculpt tools:
Some Object Mode are also present.
Select or moved.
- Eliminates irregularities in the area of the drawing within the brush’s influence by smoothing the positions of the points.
- Increase or decrease the points thickness in the area of the drawing within the brush’s influence.
- Increase or decrease the points transparency (alpha) in the area of the drawing within the brush’s influence.
- Add noise to the strokes in the area of the drawing within the brush’s influence by moving points location in a random way.
- Used to drag a group of points around. Unlike the other brushes, Grab does not modify different points as the brush is dragged across the model. Instead, Grab selects a group of points on mouse-down, and pulls them to follow the mouse. The effect is similar to moving a group of points in Edit Mode with Proportional Editing enabled.
- Moves points in the direction of the brush stroke.
- Twist the points in counter-clockwise (CCW) or Clockwise (CW) rotation.
- Pulls points towards the center of the brush. The inverse setting is Inflate, in which points are pushed away from the center of the brush.
- Adds copies of the strokes in the clipboard in the center of the brush. You have to copy the selected strokes you want into the clipboard with Ctrl-C before using the tool.