Guides are drawing aids that make it easier the creation of different types of strokes. The Guides can be activated with the button next to the selector (grid icon).
- Constrains the drawing of new strokes to make rings from the selected reference point.
- Constrains the drawing of new strokes to make rays from the selected reference point.
Constrains the drawing of new strokes to make parallel lines.
- Angle direction of the parallel lines.
- Constrains the drawing of new strokes to make parallel horizontal or vertical lines.
- Use Snapping
When enabled, snap the drawn strokes to angle or spacing options.
- Guide spacing.
- Reference Point
Determines the origin point to use for the creation of the lines. Applies only for Circular and Radial guides.
- Use cursor as reference point.
Use custom location as reference point.
Custom Location X, Y Z.
Use an object as reference point.
- An Object Selector to select the object (usually an empty), which location will be used as reference point.